Landlords and Agents
Specialised, Experienced and Professional:
Energy Care has been providing services to Letting Agents, Property Managers and Landlords for 20 years, so we have attained a very good understanding of the levels of service and response required in this busy market sector.
We understand that Landlords, Agents and tenants require a high quality and cost effective ongoing service they can rely on, and that they need property maintenance issues to be sorted out quickly and professionally.
We therefore offer a complete “one stop” integrated service to simplify property management and reduce costs. The service can be customised to provide high quality, cost effective packages tailored specifically to your requirements.
Enquire About Our Services
The core services we provide include:
- Landlords Gas Safety Checks
- Part P Electrical Condition Reports & PAT
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Inventories and check out reports
- Visual electrical checks
- Full gas boiler and heating system installation
- Gas appliance servicing, breakdowns and repairs
- Electrical rewires, breakdowns, fault finding and repairs
- Plumbing installations and repairs
- General property maintenance
We are always happy to meet and discuss with you how we operate and how we can help simplify your business, save you money and allow you to concentrate on your core business.
Our unique way of operating and customer service provides:
- A close working relationship; operating as if we were a department in your organisation, under your control
- A one stop solution so that all the checks, surveys and reports required can be ordered and completed at the same time
- A combination of any of the services we provide, tailored exactly to your needs with special package prices
- Full integrated process management including arranging appointments with tenants, liaising with Landlords as required, and regular updates on works in progress
- Consistent, efficient and high quality work at very competitive prices
- Contract options for further reduced costs
- Prompt issue of test certificates, inventories and reports, and immediate quotes for remedial works
- Comprehensive record keeping and free issue of duplicate reports and documents
- Guaranteed fixed costs for safety checks and remedial works
- Free quotations
- Expert advice and updates on relevant legislation
- Customer service that puts our client first
What we do?
Boiler and Central Heating Installations
We provide free surveys and quotations for central heating and boiler installations and replacements. We are not tied to any boiler manufacturers so we can offer impartial advice based purely on how best to meet your requirements.
Full Electrical Installation Tests and Rewires
Periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations and the issue of Electrical Condition Reports are recommended for all domestic properties. In particular if properties are rented out or used by the public, testing is strongly recommended.
Vented & Unvented Hot Water Cylinders, Water Storage Tanks and Controls
We provide a full and complete plumbing installation service, covering everything from a new tap to a complete hot water and heating system. Free surveys and quotations can be provided on request.
We have a proven track record of success where there has been a dispute at the end of a tenancy. An inventory of the condition of the building at the beginning and end of a tenancy are crucial to this.
By accurately recording the condition of the property with both a written and photographic report, your deposit can be safeguarded.